Chick-fil-A closed on 4th! What are we going to eat ?!
According to Gordon Ramsay, in an undisclosed mountain of smoke, this fried squash dish could steal the show from the dinner table. Although this unique recipe refers to the pumpkin, it may be compatible with other pumpkins. At this dinner, everyone may want to serve vegetables for a second time.
Celebrated throughout Gordon Ramsay’s unknown seasons, the ff showed off a variety of recipes learned to control many home-cooked chefs. Although a few food choices may be a little high, there are many concepts that fit into a home kitchen.
In the Samoi Mountains, Ramsey searches for a variety of ingredients and appreciates the importance of the local food scene. But the real message for viewers and home cooks is that local ingredients should be easy to highlight. Pumpkin, mushrooms, butter, and herbs are essential in this recipe.
Here’s how Gordon Ramsey Heirloom Honey fried squash recipe works
- 1 Heirs Pumpkin, sliced, seeds removed
- Kosher salt, chopped pepper
- Chile Flex pinch, alternative
- 2-3 tablespoons local honey
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 fig trees, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 Fresno chili peppers, seeds and finely chopped
- 4 ounces of unleavened butter, cut into pieces
- 1 pound assorted mushrooms, options include chicken, wild chicken, or trumpet mushrooms, finely chopped and cleaned
- 2 Springs New Wise
- Thinly sliced chicks or shells for decoration
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and prepare it with a fork with baking paper
- Arrange pumpkins on a 1-inch-thick plate, season with salt and pepper. Pour in honey and olive oil. Sprinkle with chili flakes and place on baking sheet
- Remember to turn halfway through the oven until the fried pumpkin is caramel and softened for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with remaining honey and white wine vinegar.
- Break the mushrooms into 1 inch pieces, fry them in olive oil and sauté until lightly browned.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add two tablespoons of butter, lettuce and garlic. Cook the mushrooms until cooked through, then remove from the heat.
- Add the remaining butter to the pan, add the tomato branches and return to the heat. Allow the butter to brown, then remove from the heat.
- To season, toss with roasted pumpkin with mushrooms, toss with brown butter. Decorate with fresh herbs.
So the recipe can be delicious on the holiday table. Although the mushrooms may vary from season to season, this recipe can easily be adapted. Also, who doesn’t love brown butter, leafy greens and pumpkins during the holidays?
Like many Gordon Ramsey recipes, the idea may sound like food at one of the most popular restaurants, but the idea can be made by many home-cooked chefs. Given how many people have mastered the art of cooking and cooking, they only need a little motivation to try something new.
So what do you think of Gordon Ramsey’s fried squash recipe? What is your favorite Gordon Ramsey recipe?